Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beach Outing
















Greg and I have been bored lately since I have been at home. Greg asked me on Tuesday if I wanted to drive to Crystal Beach and look around since Hurricane Ike. So, Greg, Caleb, Samson (puppy), I went to the beach. We stopped at Sonic and ordered drinks and popcorn chicken. It was amazing to see the damage caused by Ike. They have been working to repair and rebuild. I can't imagine how it looked 8 months ago. We found a part of the beach that had been cleared and was fairly clean. We looked for shells. It was Caleb's first time to see the ocean. He loved walking up and down the beach and Samson seemed to also enjoy it.
It was so nice to get away from everything. Of course, I was ready to get home and get the sand and salt water off. I was so thankful that Greg had the idea. I enjoyed spending time with my two favorite men. Hopefully it will be my three favorite men soon. I am getting very restless waiting for Caden to arrive.

k

0 comments: