Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The countdown is on one hand

5 more days until Caden arrives!!!!

I had my last doctor appointment today before Caden makes his grand entrance. He is still high and I am not showing any signs of labor. I prayed my entire pregnancy I would be able to carry him to term. I guess God listened to me. I have been getting lots of sympathy from people I see in the store and at the doctor's office. I am still being asked if I am having twins. My answer is NO. People also think I should be delivering that day. My answer is once again NO. I even had a lady ask to rub my belly at Dollar General yesterday. It doesn't bother me, so I let her rub away. I almost began to tear up as I was leaving the doctor today because I made my 3 week postpartum appointment. It is so hard to sleep at night. I start off either on the couch or in the bed and go back and forth throughout the night. I know I will hurt from the c-section, but I think and hope at least I will feel more comfortable.

0 comments: