Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The end is in sight!

I had my weekly doctor appointment today. One of the nurses has a daughter that is in pre-k at my school. She told me her little girl asks about me daily to see if I have had the baby because she has not seen me at school. Everytime the afternoon pre-k precious ones would see me, they would ask if I had a baby in my tummy. They would talk about the baby coming out of my tummy, but this one little girl told her mommy that is not the only place they come out of.

Anyway, after taking my blood pressure she asked if I wanted to be checked. Not that I enjoy that, but I wanted to know if I was dilating because it would at least give me some hope the end was near. The first thing the doctor asked was if we had scheduled a day for my c-section. I was excited to get something scheduled. I am only dilated 1-2 cm. If I go into labor, she will let me have the baby since I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. The c-section is scheduled for May 26th at 7:30 am. I have been wanting the baby to come for so long now, I am now wanting to keep him in until that day. Greg will be taking vacation time and it will work really well with his schedule. He will be able to be with me for about 18 days. I am hoping to hold off for 1.5 weeks. I have already kept this baby in 2 weeks longer than Caleb. So hopefully we won't be having a tropical storm anytime soon. That played a part in Caleb coming early.

0 comments: