Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

36 weeks, 4 days


Here is the latest belly picture. Most of my clothes do not fit anymore including my maternity clothes. It is more difficult to sleep at night. At 35 weeks, I had an ultrasound. The baby's estimated weight was 8 lbs!!! No wonder I look so big in the front. If I have not had him at 38 weeks, she will go ahead and take him. I continue to think, "Can I go much longer?" I have already made it past the time when I had Caleb. I did not get to the point with Caleb feeling that I couldn't make it any longer. I sure have with this one. I have been off work since the last part of April. I am glad we got a new sectional about a week before I went on leave. I know I should be resting more, but there is only so much TV I can take. At least with this pregnancy I actually have a bag that is packed to take to the hospital. With Caleb, I only took my purse.