Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Needing a diaper change

While I was putting away a bag of green peas in the freezer, Caleb walked out of his room with a diaper. I usually have them in his diaper stacker that is hanging on the wall, but it is empty and I haven't taken the time to put any in the stacker. I have an opened package of diapers on the second shelf of his changing table. Anyway, when I noticed Caleb had a diaper in his hand, I asked him if he needed a new diaper. He nodded yes and moved his body up and down in a "I am trying to jump" motion. I told him to go to his room and I would change his diaper after I put up the peas. I walked into his room and he was standing by the changing table. And yes, he needed a diaper change. He had a dirty diaper.

0 comments: