Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

It's been 5 wonderful years!



Five years ago today, I met Greg. We were introduced by a lady who was in the same Sunday School class as Greg's mom. His mom continued to repeat that she wished her son would meet a good Christian girl. The lady I knew talked with me about it before she recommended me. Greg began to email me. We emailed for a few weeks before we had our first event filled date on December 29, 2004. I was working at a daycare and was soooo nervous the entire morning I could hardly stand it. I had never been like that before. He picked me up at my house early in the afternoon and gave me a rose. We went to Pasadena and watched "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King." I had never seen any of the other movies, so I was lost. We were suppose to have dinner at Gringo's after the movie. On our way to eat, Greg was speeding. How many tickets have you gotten since then Greg? Anyway, we was pulled over. I ended up having to rescue my date. We ended up eating at Tia Maria's in Baytown due to the late hour. Greg was embarrassed about the evening. He continued to call me and 5 years later here we are with 1 precious child together, 1 one the way, a beautiful home, 2 dogs, and 1 cat. I love you very much Greg. Thank you for 5 wonderful years together, except that time you broke up with me.... right before I had to take a really hard math final in college. Anyway, you got it together and realized how much I meant to you. Love you.

0 comments: