Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Addictions


We all have our addictions at our house...Greg - snuff, me - coke, Dr. Pepper, Caleb - well, he hits the hard stuff - Pediasure. His pediatrician wanted us to give him a Pediasure once a day. He has really taken to it and I think it is going to be hard to get him off of it. He screams when he sees it at home, the store, my mom's pantry, or in his diaper bag. He gulps it down in seconds without stopping to breath. We are hoping this will add some weight on him since he is still not 20 pounds. He was 19 pounds, 13 ounces last week at the Dr. He grows in length, but he sure is skinny. I think he just burns EVERYTHING he takes in because he is non-stop all day long. I think this habit will be harder to break than the bottle and pacifier.

0 comments: