Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mommy just thinks I nap...



It has been a while since I last posted a blog, so I plan on catching up today. I layed Caleb down for a morning nap and assumed he fell asleep. I had been cleaning the house and did not hear anything over the monitors. Well, I hear a knock at his bedroom door and opened it up and found a surprise. Caleb had decided not to take a nap and instead explore his room. He dumped out an entire box of Q-Tips and pulled the cotton off. He also pulled out several wipes from a box that was on a lower shelf of his changing table. He helped me clean up his mess.

The next morning he woke up and began playing again. He opened a bag with travel shampoo and things like that. He didn't open up the shampoo, but the containers were on the floor. When he saw me, he said, "Uh Oh."

0 comments: