Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flat Tire







Last Friday I was craving ice cream while at work. Dairy Queen is about 2 minutes from the school so I decided to call and order lunch. As I walked out to my car, I noticed my tire was flat. It looked like a huge spear was in it. Greg said it was actually concrete. I have been accused of running over a curb due to my past history of hitting curbs, but this time I really didn't. Anyway, my dear friend Lydia allowed me to use her car so I could get my food from Dairy Queen. Once I got back to school, I sent Greg a text message for him to call me when he woke up since he had been working nights. He came to school and put on the spare tire and headed off to Discount Tire to replace the tire. The had to order me a new tire which I came in the next day. I am so thankful that Greg was able to come and help me out. I don't know how to change a flat tire and couldn't have done it even if I knew how to. It was enough for me to bend down to take a picture while holding my food. I also recommended the Oreo Brownie Earthquake from DQ. It tasted very good!

0 comments: