Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Belly Pictures at 32 Weeks




I am getting bigger all of the time. I have out grown a lot of my maternity clothes. When I went to the doctor at 30 weeks, my stomach was measuring 33 cm. I asked what that meant and she told me the baby may be big or he may come earlier that we thought. The next week, I measured 34 cm. I may be measuring larger also due to my height. I go back at 33 weeks. At that time, she will do this test that will let her know if I will be going into labor within the next 2 weeks. If it is negative, I will have it done again at 35 weeks. If I haven't had the baby by 38 weeks, she will induce. I am glad there is a test to help determine if I will go into labor early. I had a healthy pregnancy with Caleb and it was very unexpected that he arrived at 35 weeks (at 6.9lbs!) I am praying that I can hold off until May to have the baby.

0 comments: