Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Yard Signs







Last year I bought some Easter Egg yard signs while in Winnie and had our names put on them. I went ahead and bought one for Caden this year, let's just hope he really is a boy. One day Caleb and I were playing in the yard and he walked up to his egg and hit it. I didn't think anything about it until Greg mentioned something to me a few days later. They had been running errands while I was at work and when Caleb got out of the truck, he walked up to his egg. Later that evening we went out to eat and asked Caleb to show us his egg. He did! I don't know if he was just lucky all three times, or if he recognizes his name. His name is in his room and on his new bog boy bed.

0 comments: