Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cravings




My cravings with this pregnancy have been totally different than when I was pregnant with Caleb. With Caleb, I couldn't stand any type of seafood for a while, but still loved steak. I also craved fruit with him. With this pregnancy, I have eaten seafood a lot. Steak is my absolute favorite, but I don't want it. I did eat a small piece on Christmas Day at my parents because it is our tradition to have steak on Christmas Day. It smelled awesome, but was just not what I wanted. I have been craving french fries lately. I ate them on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I also crave Cranberry Slushes from Sonic. They are awesome. Caleb and I were on our way home last night from Walmart and I had to turn around and go to Sonic to fulfill my craving.




0 comments: