Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow...









It actually snowed tonight!!! Greg is working nights, so he was not here. I knew it had been sleeting some earlier in the night. I let the dogs outside around 8pm and saw snow! I quickly got Caleb dressed so he could see snow for the first time. Of course, he didn't know what it was. It did not enjoy the snow because it was his bedtime. Once 8pm hits, he gets tired. I held him one time outside and he held his hand out to catch the snow. I sent Greg a text and told him I had just finished taking pictures of Caleb in the snow and he wanted me to send him a picture. Well, I was taking them with my camera. We once again went outside (this time in the backyard) to take snow pictures. I took a couple of pictures with my phone which did not please Caleb. We went inside and I put his night-nights on and he was out. I walked outside again and kids were outside throwing snowballs. I was really waddling in the snow and I still have 6 more months to go.
I called my parents to see if it was snowing at their house. Mama was still at church practicing for the Christmas program, but daddy was home. When I asked him if it was snowing at his house, he said, "I don't know? Is it?" I had to tell him I did not live there, but it was snowing at my house. He checked the front yard and it was covered in snow. He discovered the same thing when he checked the backyard. I guess he may have finally found out it was snowing once mama got home.






0 comments: