Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Activities

Caleb opening up a puzzle.



Caleb loves his Radio Flyer Red Wagon.



Alyssa opening her stocking at my parent's house (Gaga and Granddaddy).











Caleb playing with something... not the toys he had just gotten.






Caleb sitting in Gaga's lap. She always reads to him. I think he knew he was getting a book.







We had a very enjoyable Christmas. It began on Friday, December 19th at my father in-law's house. We celebrated the holidays with Greg's mom on Saturday, and spent the rest of the days at my parents house. We had our time at home Christmas morning before heading to my parents for lunch. The night ended with Greg, me, Alyssa, and Caleb eating dinner at IHOP because it was one of the only places opened in Baytown.









0 comments: