Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Opening Cabinets

Caleb has begun exploring the house. Back in March or April, he and I made a mad dash for Target after I caught him trying to unplug the TV. I felt it was time to baby proof the house. I immediately filled every visible electrical outlet with outlet covers. He still likes to look at them, but at least he can't put anything in them. He has recently discovered he can open the kitchen cabinets. Greg and I will hear him in the kitchen opening and closing the cabinets while laughing. Greg has told him "no" which usually results in a lip that is poked out for a mile. Greg installed three cabinet latches. Caleb has tried to get them opened. After trying to open one of the cabinets several times, he finally got discouraged and crawled away.

0 comments: