Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Caleb will eat anything

Caleb woke up around 7:30am on Saturday. I fed him a bottle and let him play while I cooked breakfast (which I never do). He crawled under the table in the kitchen and I thought, "He's ok." I checked on him again and saw him standing by the tv trays right next to Fritz and Greta's dog food. You guessed it. I saw him chomping on something. I ran over to him to see dog food crumbs and slober on his chin. We ran to the sink and I began washing his mouth out. He was quite upset with me because he was not finished with his food. I was gagging the entire time because that just grosses me out. Greg says he buys great food that has lots of protein in it. It is called Extreme Athlete. So, if Caleb because a famous athlete, we know what helped contribute to his success.

0 comments: