Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What goes around, comes around

Caleb is so much like Greg. The things he does is how I imagine Greg as a young boy....getting into things, etc. Last night the kids and I went to the store. I pushed Caden in the shopping cart and Alyssa pushed Caleb. Caleb walked around the meat department. He picked up a huge brisket and carried it around thinking I needed to buy it. As I was putting the groceries on the counter to check out, I noticed a small sliced Cajun brisket. Of course Caleb had put it in the cart when I wasn't looking. My sister and I did the same thing to mama when she took us shopping only we would put beer in her cart and walk away....and we were in high school when we did it. Can't wait until Caleb is older. Who knows what will be placed in the cart.

0 comments: