Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My 2 boys

Caleb was 6 lbs 9 oz when he was born and 19.5 inches long. Caden was 9 lbs and 15 ounces and 19 inches long when he was born. We are talking about a 3 lb 6 oz difference between my two boys. I was looking at Caleb's baby book this morning to see how old he was when he was close to 10 pounds. At 2 months, he was 9 lbs and 7 ounces. I'm thinking that Caden will soon pass Caleb up in size. Before Caden was born, I bought 1 box of newborn diapers from Babies r Us and was given a package of newborn diapers. I had the boys room organized before I went to the hospital and opened up the package of newborn diapers to have them ready for when we got home. The newborn diapers go up to 10 pounds. Basically, Caden outgrew newborn diapers while he was still in my stomach. I exchanged the diapers yesterday (after struggling to get them to take them back without a receipt) for stage 1 diapers. They fit so much better.

Babies r Us was our first outing as a family of four. Caleb had not been in the truck with Caden. He did very well sitting next to his baby brother. He did take Caden's blanket away. Surely he didn't remember that was once his blanket. Of course I had to dress the boys alike. They looked so cute in their "All American Hunk" outfits. I'm glad I had a boy because it would have been hard to dress Caleb and a baby girl alike.

Caleb continues to love on Caden. He loves his baby. He helps out by giving me his pacifier when he thinks Caden needs it.

0 comments: