Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Injuries

Greg has been out of town this week for fire school at A&M and it has just been Caleb and me at home. It has not been a great week. Mama's surgery was on Monday and Tuesday was the TAKS test. TAKS days are no fun at all because all I can do is stare at the kids and make sure they do not talk. Wednesday night I was cleaning the bathroom and did not notice Caleb grabbing my flat iron. Well, he turned it on and it burned him. I ran his fingers under cool water and he stopped crying as soon as I asked if he wanted to take a bath. This morning when he woke up, his poor little thumb has a huge blister. It doesn't seem to bother him at all, but it looks horrible. I feel so bad that this happened. I feel like a dead beat mommy who spends all day drinking out of a bottle and watching TV. I don't really do this, but it sure makes me feel bad.

0 comments: