Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Boy Bed











Greg and I decided that instead of buying another crib for the baby, we would get Caleb a big boy bed. We told my dad that Caleb may need Granddaddy to make him a bed. He made Micah a baseball bed when he began using a big boy bed. Anyway we thought a cowboy bed would be great since that is how his room is decorated and I can still use the same bedding for Caden. I found the cutest quilt at Target that I wanted to get. We got everything set up late Tuesday night and hoped for the best. Caleb slept through the night in his new bed. He has also taken both of his naps today in it. It is the cutest bed and he is so proud of it.








0 comments: