Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Potty Mouth

I have been telling Greg for sometime to watch what he says in front of Caleb because one day he would be repeating the things he hears. Well, on Saturday I was cooking dinner and my hands were real messy. Greta began barking and was wanting out of her kennel. She had just gone back in her kennel from being outside for awhile. I screamed "Shut up!" Greg had just gotten home from work and was checking his email in our room with the door closed. Caleb then proceeded to tell Greta to shut up. I wasn't sure I actually heard him correctly until Greg came out of our room and asked if Caleb had just told Greta to shut up. I knew then that what I really heard was right. I guess I am the one who needs to watch their mouth because once again tonight, the same thing happened.

0 comments: