Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Stairs

Caleb and I were at my mom's house tonight since Greg was on nights. Granny was in town, so it was a great time for her to see Caleb. Mama and daddy just had new hardwood floors installed and Caleb had a great time crawling around the house. I was going upstairs to show my mom a funny youtube video I had seen the night before about a little boy biting his brother's finger. I decided to see what Caleb would do on the stairs. He first looked around to see if he was going to get a "no, no". I stayed right behind him to make sure he didn't fall. He climbed the entire first set of stairs and almost the second set. It is time for them to get a gate!

0 comments: