Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

No, No!!!

No is a word that Greg and I have to frequently say to Caleb. He understands the word, but often chooses not to obey it. Caleb has begun throwing his food on the floor when he doesn't want it. We are trying to teach him to leave it alone which is difficult for a 1 year old to understand. Last night Caleb was eating and of course, began to throw food on the floor. Greg told Caleb "no" and he stuck out his bottom lip as far as it would go. I have to admit it is awfully cute when that bottom lip sticks out. Anyway, as Greg was telling him no, he grabbed another piece of food and was very sneaky when he throw it on the floor. We were not sure at first if he actually threw it, but we found it under his highchair. Of course I had to turn my head and laugh especially when he gave us that "What did I do?" look.

I really do believe he is going to be like his daddy.

0 comments: