Caden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Caleb

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Free falling...


My father-in-law turned 60 in February and had mentioned to Carolyn he wanted to jump from something to celebrate this milestone. She gave him a surprise party and his gift was the biggest surprise. He was going to jump from an airplane along with Greg and his brother. They attempted to jump in February, but there were tons of people there so after waiting all day, they got a rain check to come back. We went July 11th so they could actually jump this time. We got there right after they opened and they were able to jump with the 2nd group. They had an awesome experience. Thy all seemed to enjoy it and Greg is ready for his 2nd jump. I want to jump, so he will go with me. Don't worry, I'll be with an instructor who knows what they are doing. These people have over 7000 jumps, so they can handle it. I'd like to go during the week because they aren't as busy as they are on the weekends. So, we better hurry up if I do it before school starts.

0 comments: